Vouchers are credits an admin can add to an account. Clients can spend these credits like cash to cover any fees on that account. When enabled in the My Settings wizard, Vouchers can appear as an additional payment method in the checkout process if a voucher is added to that account. Voucher payments will show as revenue in your financial reporting.
Vouchers are managed on each individual account.
- Open the desired account
- Click on View Finance History
- At the bottom right, expand the Additional Actions menu
- Click on Manage Vouchers
Add a New Voucher
- From the Manage Vouchers window, click Add a new voucher.
- When you add a new voucher, UltraCamp will generate a Voucher Code. The client will not need to remember this, but the code can be used for administrative tracking.
- Enter Issued Amount.
- This is the starting value of the voucher and controls how much the client has to spend. This displays to the client on the public side.
- Select Expiration Date.
- This shuts down the voucher and prevents any remaining money from being spent after this date and time arrive. This displays to the client on the public side.
- Comments [Optional] can be added to the voucher, but do not display on the public side.
Editing a Voucher
- Once a voucher has been created it can be viewed on the Manage Vouchers page.
- Its settings can be edited or deleted by clicking the Edit link to the right of the voucher.