Sponsorship payments make a claim against the account of sponsor by way of a Sponsorship Code. This creates a credit on the claiming account and a linked, corresponding debit on the sponsor account. Sponsorship payments can be made from both the Admin and Public side.
Admin Side: Make Sponsorship Payment / Claim
To make a sponsorship payment / claim, from the Admin side:
- Open the desired account.
- Click the Make / Record a Payment button (on either the Account Detail or Finance Detail pages).
- Click Sponsorship Payment.
- Enter the desired code or click on code in the list, click the Next.
- Indicate the correct session by checking the appropriate Select box to the left.
- Confirm the Sponsorship Amount. The default amount will display in the field but can be edited.
- Click the Claim Sponsorship button.
In the list of Sponsorship Codes, UltraCamp will highlight Sponsorships that have reached or exceeded their Sponsorship Cap.
Public Side: Make Sponsorship Payment / Claim
- From the My Account page, click the Make a Payment button
- In the Payment Method window, click Sponsorship Code
- Enter the Sponsorship code, click the Next
- Select the reservations below to which you would like to apply the sponsorship.
- Click Claim Sponsorship button
- Review and then click Confirm Complete Order