In addition to UltraCamp's default communication links, you can create custom Quick Buttons that automatically retrieve a custom Email Template and automatically attach any documents you have uploaded.
To find where to create and edit quick buttons, take the following steps:
- Go to the Settings menu and expand the "Communication" section.
- Click 'Quick Buttons'.
How to Create or Edit Quick Buttons
To set up a quick button, you'll first need to create a customized Email Template. You can learn how to create Email Templates here. Once this is done, you can take the following steps to add or edit a Quick Button to your reservation detail page:
- Click "Create a New Correspondence Button" or the edit link next to an existing correspondence button in the list.
- Enter the Button Name. This will appear below your button wherever it is displayed.
- Select your Email Template from the dropdown.
- Choose the page where you want your button to appear, either the Reservation Detail or the Retreat Reservation Detail.
- Click the button to Save your changes.
You should now be able to find your new Quick Button under the Correspondence section on the selected page.