Your organization can permit clients to complete registration by promising to submit payment by mail. UltraCamp's Mail-in Payment features let you give clients custom instructions for submitting those payments, as well as track and record them on the account.
Enable and Customize Mail-in Payments
- From the Settings menu, click on System / Management
- Select My Settings, this will launch the My Settings Wizard
- Expand Client Payments (left side) and click on Mail-in Payments
- Here you can toggle Mail-in Payments on or off.
- To customize directions, click on Mail-in Payment Setup
- Here you can add or edit the instructional text if you have enabled Mail-in Payments.
FAQ about Mail-In Payments
How do I track who has chosen to mail in a payment?
How do I record a Mail-in Payment that I have received?
Use the Make a Payment button on the individual's account to record a Check Payment. You can learn more about this in our article about recording Check and Cash Payments.