Session Templates in UltraCamp function as starting points for all sessions you will schedule from season to season. Our favorite analogy is a stencil. It has an outline and a shape, but no details. Use the template as an outline, then fill in your details in the Session Editing Wizard. Your session comes to life when you schedule it.
To create a Session Template in UltraCamp's Classic view:
- Click on the Settings Menu.
- Expand Session Templates.
- Select Session Templates.
- Determined on the template only.
- Designated by a lightning bolt.
- Settings remain true on every item scheduled from this template.
- Adjusted and customized as needed in each separately scheduled program.
To learn more about the details of Session Templates, you might check out our other articles: