In order for Simple Discounts to be offered to clients and admins, they must be added to a session.
To find where to add a Simple Discount:
- Click on the Scheduling menu and expand Discounts
- Click on Simple Discounts
- Select your Simple Discount Template from the dropdown menu
Schedule Simple Discounts
To schedule a Simple Discount, take the following steps:
- In the Select Season dropdown menu, make certain the correct upcoming season is showing.
- If you wish to narrow your list of a sessions to a specific location, select it from the Select Locations dropdown menu.
- Choose the desired simple discount from the Select Discount Template dropdown menu.
- Click the Load
- In the list of sessions, check the box to the left of each session to which you wish to add the discount
- (Optional) Change the default amount to the right of a session in the Amount
- (Optional) Add a Begin Date if you wish the discount to only be available after the specified date.
- (Optional) Add an End Date if you wish to disable the discount at the date and time specified.
- Click the Save Modifications button to save your changes.
Watch Video: Scheduling a Simple Discount