Membership Discounts are automatically added based on the selection of a specific membership item.
To find where to add a membership discount:
- Open the Scheduling Menu and Expand the Discounts section
- Select Membership Discounts
Create and Add a Membership Discount
To make a Membership Discount, take the following steps
- Select a Location
- Select the Member Group Item that will trigger the discount
- Click the Load button
- Check the box to the left of each session that should have the discount
- Enter the discount value in the Amount field to the right of the selected session
- [Optional] Uncheck the box to hide this discount from the Public
- [Optional for Group Reservations] Uncheck the Per Person box if you want this discount only given once on group reservations
- Click the Add Discounts box
If you want to use Membership Discounts, it's a good idea to make sure that you've added the appropriate Membership Question to your session(s). This is done in the Additional Information section of the Session Editing Wizard.