The Bulk Updates Tool can be used to update both option templates and the flexible settings on session options that are already scheduled.
If you wish to update fixed settings, use the Bulk Update tool to update Option Templates.
To locate the Bulk Updates tool, take the following steps:
- Go to the Tools menu and expand Additional Tools.
- Click Bulk Updates.
Updating Scheduled Session Options
In order to update Session Options that are already scheduled, you will need to indicate which Options you'd like your changes to apply to, which aspects to update, and what the new settings should be. Finally, you will confirm your changes and process the bulk update.
Here are the steps:
- In the Bulk Updates tool, select Scheduled Session Options.
- On the Filters page, indicate which Options you wish to adjust and click Select.
- You can use the Change Filters link at the top to change which options are displayed for selection.
- Check the box to the left of any setting you wish to update.
- Enter your new values to the right of the indicated setting.
- Click the Next button.
- On the summary page, review your changes and click Process Bulk Update.
- Confirm your change as prompted.
These changes will affect only the scheduled options you selected. It will not change any other options or option templates.
A more detailed breakdown of the pages and terms is listed below the video.
Watch a Video: How to Bulk Update Scheduled Session Options
Bulk Update Details
On the Filters page, you can select individual options sessions by checking the box to the left of the desired session.
- Clicking no boxes will select ALL displayed options.
- Click the Select button.
You can change the displayed options by clicking the Change Filters link. You can then filter which options display by indicating Season, Location, Session, Option Category and Session Option Master. Once you've selected your filters, click the Apply Filters button to return to the session selection page.
On the subsequent page, indicate which settings you wish to change by checking the box next to the desired setting(s). After checking the box, indicate the new value for the setting to the right.
When you've selected the settings and set the new values, click the Next button to confirm your changes.
- Display Information: This section can be used to update the option Subcategory, Confirmation Note, Visibility, and Option Documents.
- Fees / Limits: Update the financial aspects of an option, including its cost, Pricing Structure, Collection amount, Cancellation Fees, as well as the Availability Limit.
- Dates / Times: Update the option Expiration Date, Begin Date, and End Date.
UltraCamp will display a list of the options to be updated along with the setting or settings that will be updated.
You MUST click the Process Bulk Update button in order to complete the changes.