UltraCamp offers a number of tools to help with your communication with retreat and rental groups.
When a retreat reservation is created, you can access several Confirmation options to send or print estimates, confirmations, and invoices. Each will include a list of all currently selected facilities and pricing, discounts, and deposits.
- Select the Email link to open UltraCamp's email tool with the estimate, invoice, or confirmation pre-selected
- Select the Print link to generate a pdf of the estimate, invoice, or confimation
To make the most of the email tool, we recommend setting up Email Templates to pull in your default messaging quickly and easily. You can learn how to create Email Templates here
You can customize aspects of the language and appearance of the Invoice and Confirmation pdf by taking the following steps:
- Go to the Settings menu and expand the "System / Management" section
- Click Retreat / Conference Settings
- In the wizard, expand the Settings section and click Confirmation Settings
- Update the desired settings
- Click the Complete button to save your changes
The resulting pdf output will resemble the sample below:
In addition to UltraCamp's default communication links, you can create custom Quick Buttons that automatically retrieve a custom Email Template and automatically attach any documents you have uploaded, including custom invoices.
To set up a quick button, you'll first need to create a customized Email Template. You can learn how to create Email Templates here. Once this is done, you can take the following steps to add or edit a Quick Button to your Retreat Reservation page:
- Go to the Settings menu and expand the "Communication" section.
- Click 'Quick Buttons'.
- Click "Create a New Correspondence Button" or the edit link next to an existing correspondence button in the list.
- Enter the Button Name. This will appear below your button wherever it is displayed.
- Select your Email Template from the dropdown.
- Choose the page where you want your button to appear. For retreat communication, choose the Retreat Reservation Detail.
- Click the button to Save your changes.
You should now be able to find your new Quick Button under the Correspondence section on the Retreat Reservation Detail page.