UltraCamp makes it possible for potential clients to request a retreat reservation even before creating an account. To enable this feature, you will need to create a customized Inquiry Type. You will also want to add questions to this Inquiry Type. Once these two steps are done, clients can submit requests from the default Contact Us link or by using a direct link you make available to them.
Creating a Custom Inquiry Type
To create a custom Inquiry Method, take the following steps:
- Go to the Settings menu, click on "Communication," and select Inquiry Types.
- Click on New Inquiry Type
- Inquiry Type Name: fill this out with a name of the information you will be collecting (eg Summer Camp, Retreat Rentals, Outdoor Education).
- Select user responsible for this inquiry type: The User that you assign as responsible for this type of inquiry will be who receives notice that a new inquiry has been filled out.
- Select Save
You'll need to save the Inquiry Type in order to access the option to add Custom Questions. The basic inquiry type will require:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- a Message / Comments
It will also have options for other contact information, including street address and phone.
If your organization runs individual reservations in addition to Retreat reservations, it is important to create a separate Inquiry Type for questions about your individual reservations and programs.
Adding Custom Questions
If you wish to collect more information about the retreat reservation, you will need to add Custom Questions to the Inquiry Type.
To add a Custom Question, you have two options:
- Click Add an existing question if you have already created Custom Question Templates you'd like to use.
- Click Add a new question if would like to create questions right now.
To get the most out of this feature, you might consider asking custom questions about:
- Preferred reservation dates
- Estimated number of participants
Reporting on Inquiries
To review and report on Inquiries take the following steps:
- Go to the Tools menu, expand the "Correspondence" section, and click on View Inquiries.
- Choose your Inquiry Type from the dropdown menu.
- [Optional] Enter any desired filter parameters using the fields provided.
- Click the Search button.
UltraCamp will display all the inquiries that fit the entered parameters.
To view more details or take action on any particular inquiry, click on that entry or the "View" icon to the right of that row. Here, you will be able to review specific answers, assign follow-up, write comments, or even convert the Inquiry into a "Lead Account" for future use.