This report searches for accounts based on the overall account balance. By default, it looks at the current account balance, but that can be adjusted based on the Report Parameters.
- Click on the Reports menu
- Go to the Financial section
- Click on Account Balances
- Select Balance Type
- Optional Date Parameters
- Click Search
Report Parameters Defined
The Balance Type filter focuses the report on one of the following settings:
- Balance Due Accounts are accounts which owe money to your organization
- Credit Due Accounts are accounts that have a credit owed them
- Non '0' Balances are all accounts where the balance is not zero--this includes Balance Due Accounts and Credit Due Accounts.
- '0' Balances are accounts with no credit or balance.
- All Accounts shows every account in your database along with its balance.
By default, the Account Balances report shows current information.
- As of: By entering a date and/or time in the As of: (optional) field, you can report on account balances at a specific date and time in the past.
- Use the With Reservations Beginning: (optional) filter to look for accounts that also have reservations during the time-frame you specify.
This filter does NOT identify whether their reservation has a balance. It just verifies that account has a reservation in the specified time and fulfills the other selected Report Parameters.
The resulting list can be sorted by any particular column by clicking the column header at the top.
- Clicking the Eye Icon next to the Account # will bring up current account information.
- Clicking the actual Account number will take you out of the report and into that account.
- Click the Binoculars icon to go directly to the Finance Detail of that account.
Saving Account Balances Reports
Account Balances report data can be:
- Saved to a Stored Group