Updating Sessions Options
The Bulk Updates Tool can be used to update the flexible settings on multiple session options that have already been scheduled. You will need to indicate which Options you'd like your changes to apply to on the Filters page. After this, you will indicate which settings to change and what the new settings should be. Finally, you will confirm your changes and process the bulk update.
If you wish to update fixed settings, use the Bulk Update tool to update Option Templates instead.
- Click on the Tools menu.
- Go to the Additional Tools section.
- Click the Bulk Updates link.
- Select Scheduled Session Options.
- Click on Options.
- From Filters select individual Options to update, click Select.
- Select settings to change, enter changes and click Next.
- Confirm your changes and click Process Bulk Update.
On the Filters page, you can select individual options sessions by checking the box to the left of the desired session.
- Clicking no boxes will select ALL displayed options.
- Click the Select button.
You can change the displayed options by clicking the Change Filters link. You can then filter which options display by indicating Season, Location, Session, Option Category and Session Option Master. Once you've selected your filters, click the Apply Filters button to return to the session selection page.
On the subsequent page, indicate which settings you wish to change by checking the box next to the desired setting(s). After checking the box, indicate the new value for the setting to the right.
When you've selected the settings and set the new values, click the Next button to confirm your changes.
- Display Information: This section can be used to update the option Subcategory, Confirmation Note, Visibility, and Option Documents.
- Fees / Limits: Update the financial aspects of an option, including its cost, Pricing Structure, Collection amount, Cancellation Fees, as well as the Availability Limit.
- Dates / Times: Update the option Expiration Date, Begin Date, and End Date.
UltraCamp will display a list of the options to be updated along with the setting or settings that will be updated.
You MUST click the Process Bulk Update button in order to complete the changes.
As with the Session and Session Options, you can use the Bulk Updates Tool to change settings across multiple Option Templates.